Add a Microsoft Azure Classic resource location
Important: The features in this topic have been deprecated and are no longer available in Smart Tools. This topic will be removed at a later time. For more information, see What’s New in Citrix Smart Tools.
- From the menu bar, click Resources & Settings.
- On the Resource Locations page, click Add Resource Location.
- Select the Microsoft Azure resource location type and click Next.
On the Microsoft Azure setup page, perform the following tasks:
- Enter a friendly name.
- Click Choose Certificate to select a Microsoft Azure Certificate file. Certificate is an XML file which contains information about your Microsoft Azure subscription. See Microsoft Azure website for more information.
- Click Upload File to upload the selected Certificate file. You can upload multiple certificates and use them based on your requirement.
- Select a subscription.
- Click Add. Smart Tools verifies the details you provided and adds the resource location to your account.
- Click Done to return to the Resource Locations page.
The Microsoft Azure Classic resource location you added appears in the list on the Resource Locations page.