Smart Tools support resources
Maintenance events for Citrix Cloud services are listed on the Citrix Cloud Service Health Dashboard at http://status.cloud.com/. This page displays service status and incidents when they occur for all Citrix Cloud services.
You can subscribe to notifications through email, SMS, Slack, or other webhook. You can also receive notifications for all services or only the services you choose.
To subscribe to Citrix Cloud service notifications
- At the top of the Service Health Dashboard page, click Subscribe.
- On the Subscribe for updates form, select the method by which you want to receive updates. Provide the information requested.
- In Notify about, the default selection is All services. To select individual services, click Selected services and click Citrix Cloud. By default, notifications are turned on for all services. To turn them all off, click the Select toggle and then click the toggles for the services you want.
To unsubscribe, use the unsubscribe link included in each notification you receive.
Smart Check onboarding
The Getting Started with Smart Check guide provides a step-by-step walkthrough of setting up your XenApp and XenDesktop Site with Smart Check. For more information, see Smart Check Quick Start.
Citrix Support discussion forums
Request help with Smart Tools issues and contribute to conversations in the following discussion forums:
- Smart Tools: https://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1565-smart-tools/
- Smart Check: https://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1729-smart-check/
To participate in these forums, click the Sign in link at the top of the page and sign in using your Citrix ID. If you’re requesting help, be sure to include details about the issue you’re experiencing.
Note: If you do not have a Citrix login ID, you can create one at https://www.citrix.com/welcome/create-account.html.
Citrix Support Knowledge Base
The Citrix Knowledge Center provides a wealth of support content to help you resolve any issues you might experience with Citrix products.
For Smart Tools articles, visit the Smart Tools section of the Knowledge Center.
If you’re experiencing an issue that requires technical help, open a ticket using the steps in How to Get Help and Support.
You can then enter the details of the issue in the form that appears. Citrix Technical Support will follow up with you to resolve the issue.
Smart Tools documentation
To access the Smart Tools documentation from within Smart Tools, click Help > Documentation.
To send feedback about the documentation, scroll to the bottom of an article and click Send us your feedback about this article. You can provide additional details about how to improve the article in the feedback form that appears.