How to Get Help and Support
Signing in to your account
If you’re having trouble signing in to your Citrix Cloud Japan account:
- Verify you’re signing in at https://citrix.citrixcloud.jp/ and the sign-in page displays the Citrix Cloud Japan logo. The sign-in URL for Citrix Cloud Japan uses the
.jptop-level domain, not the
- Make sure you sign in with the email address and password you provided when you signed up for your account. For more information about the email addresses accepted for account sign-up, see Sign up for Citrix Cloud Japan.
- If your organization uses Azure AD as an identity provider for Citrix Cloud Japan administrators, click Sign in with my organization credentials and enter your organization’s sign-in URL. You can then enter your organization credentials to access your organization’s Citrix Cloud Japan account. If you don’t know your organization’s sign-in URL, contact your organization’s administrator for assistance.
You can sign in with your organization credentials if Azure Active Directory is enabled as the identity provider for your account. For more information about using Azure Active Directory as your identity provider, see Connect Azure Active Directory as an identity provider.
Visit https://www.citrix.com/buy/ to convert a service trial to a production service or to renew or extend an existing subscription.
To complete the purchase, you’ll need your Organization ID, available in the Citrix Cloud Japan management console.
If you don’t purchase before the end of your 60-day trial, the service is terminated and Citrix archives all data and settings for 90 days.
If you don’t purchase before the end of your subscription period:
- The service is blocked to administrators and users 30 days after the service expires.
- The service is terminated 90 days after the service expires and Citrix deletes any remaining data.
If you purchase within the 90-day period, your expired service is reactivated as a production service.
If you need additional assistance renewing or extending your subscription, contact Citrix Customer Service.
If you’re experiencing an issue that requires technical help, you can access the Citrix Support Knowledge Center to open a support case or talk with a Citrix Technical Support representative.
To access the Support Knowledge Center, visit https://support.citrix.com/case/manage. Alternatively, in the Citrix Cloud Japan management console, click the Help icon near the top-right of the screen and then select Open a Ticket > Go to My Support. You can then sign in with your Citrix account.
After signing in, contact Citrix Technical Support using one of the following methods:
- Start a support case: Select Open a Case and then provide the details of the issue you’re experiencing.
- By telephone: Select Contact Support to view a list of local phone numbers you can use to call Citrix Technical Support.
- Live Chat: Select Start chat in the lower-right corner of the page to chat with a Citrix Technical Support representative.
Citrix Discussions is a community of Citrix technical experts where you can request help and contribute your knowledge about Citrix products and services. Visit the Citrix Cloud community at https://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1704-citrix-cloud/ or select Help > Discussions from the Citrix Cloud Japan management console.
Support articles and documentation
Citrix provides an array of product and support content to help you get the most out of Citrix Cloud Japan and resolve many issues you might experience with Citrix products.
Citrix Knowledge Center
Search the Citrix Knowledge Center for help with specific technical issues. You can select the product you’re working with or simply enter a description of your issue. The Knowledge Center displays the articles, security bulletins, and updates that are relevant to your search query.
Citrix Tech Zone
Citrix Tech Zone contains a wealth of information to help you learn more about Citrix products and services. Here you’ll find reference architectures, diagrams, videos, and technical papers that provide insights for designing, building, and deploying Citrix technologies.