System requirements for components not covered here (such as Workspace app) are covered in their respective documentation.
For product components and features that you can install on Windows servers, Server Core installations are not supported, unless noted.
Specific recommendations for sizing VMs that deliver desktops and applications cannot be provided because of the complex and dynamic nature of hardware offerings. Every deployment has unique needs. Generally, sizing a VM is based on the hardware and not the user workloads (except for RAM; you need more RAM for applications that consume more). For guidance about VM sizing, refer to the following resources:
Minimum system requirements
Citrix Cloud Japan requires the following components:
- An Active Directory domain
- Two physical or virtual machines, joined to your domain, with the Citrix Cloud Connector software installed. For more information, see Citrix Cloud Connector Technical Details
- Physical or virtual machines, joined to your domain, for hosting workloads and other components required for the services that you want to provide to your users.
Supported web browsers
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Latest version of Microsoft Edge
- Latest version of Apple Safari
Transport Layer Security requirements
Citrix Cloud Japan supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 for TCP-based connections between components. Citrix Cloud Japan doesn’t allow communication over TLS 1.0 or TLS 1.1.
To access Citrix Cloud Japan, you must use a browser that supports TLS 1.2 and have accepted cipher suites configured. For more information, see Encryption and key management.
- Service connectivity: Connectivity requirements
- Citrix Cloud Connector: Citrix Cloud Connector requirements
- Citrix DaaS (formerly Virtual Apps and Desktops service): System requirements
- Workspace app: Requirements vary depending on the platform. For more information, see the Workspace app documentation.