This content has been machine translated dynamically.
Dieser Inhalt ist eine maschinelle Übersetzung, die dynamisch erstellt wurde. (Haftungsausschluss)
Cet article a été traduit automatiquement de manière dynamique. (Clause de non responsabilité)
Este artículo lo ha traducido una máquina de forma dinámica. (Aviso legal)
이 콘텐츠는 동적으로 기계 번역되었습니다. 책임 부인
Este texto foi traduzido automaticamente. (Aviso legal)
Questo contenuto è stato tradotto dinamicamente con traduzione automatica.(Esclusione di responsabilità))
This article has been machine translated.
Dieser Artikel wurde maschinell übersetzt. (Haftungsausschluss)
Ce article a été traduit automatiquement. (Clause de non responsabilité)
Este artículo ha sido traducido automáticamente. (Aviso legal)
이 기사는 기계 번역되었습니다.책임 부인
Este artigo foi traduzido automaticamente.(Aviso legal)
Questo articolo è stato tradotto automaticamente.(Esclusione di responsabilità))
XenMobile 10.15 includes the following fixed issues:
- After you enroll an iOS 15 or macOS 12 device, the MDM Configuration profile shows as Not Verified. See the support article here. [CXM-98525]
- On the XenMobile Server console, when you modify the settings of an app to clear all platforms and save, the app isn’t listed in Configure > Apps. [CXM-99849]
- You’re unable to exit the Citrix launcher on the Android Enterprise platform. You get the following error: Incorrect password. [CXM-100039]
- On some Android Enterprise devices, delivery groups and assigned policies or apps are not applied intermittently. [CXM-102020]
- On the XenMobile Server version 10.14, you’re unable to edit the Import iOS & macOS Profile policy. [CXM-102420]
- On the XenMobile Server, you observe high CPU utilization on server nodes in peak hour. [CXM-102651]
- On XenMobile Server version 10.13, you’re unable to connect and configure the storage zones controller with storage zone connectors-only. [CXM-102662]
- On iOS devices enrolled in the MDM only mode, you’re unable to add apps through browsers opened by Secure Hub from the App Store. You get the following error: Your sign on has expired. Please sign on again to continue. [CXM-102665]
- On XenMobile Server versions 10.13 RP1 and later, the XenMobile inter-node connectivity trap of SNMP monitoring does not work. [CXM-102791]
- On the XenMobile Server, the wrong time is displayed in the W-SU time zone. [CXM-102885]
- On the XenMobile Server, the Device Certificate Issuer CA doesn’t update post the CA renewal on devices. [CXM-104235]
- On some devices there are two certificate entries in the SQL database, which leads to an error. [CXM-104298]
- On the XenMobile Server, the correct version of some VPP apps is not updated automatically. [CXM-104327]
- In the XenMobile Server version 10.14, you’re unable to edit the Provisioning profile device policy. [CXM-104463]
- On the XenMobile Server, the GUI doesn’t update under the delivery group when you change from ShareFile Enterprise to Connectors. [CXM-104475]
- When you update Secure Hub on DEP devices, a new enrollment invitation in the Pending status is generated. [CXM-104799]
- On new enrollment of devices running iOS 15, the VPN Policy deployment fails when the connect type is set to AlwaysOn IKEv2 Dual Configuration. [CXM-105182]
- Certain existing users are unable to re-enroll in XenMobile Server. [CXM-105185]
- On XenMobile Server version 10.14, you’re unable to delete certain Active Directory users. [CXM-105346]
- On some devices running Android, you’re unable to access Secure Hub when some public apps are not available on Google Play. [CXM-105493]
- On certain macOS devices, installed profiles and certificates are automatically removed after renewal of SSL certificates. [CXM-105755]
- On the XenMobile Server console, you’re unable to edit the Restrictions device policies whose name have the / symbol. [CXM-105827]
- Released DEP devices still appear on the XenMobile Server console. [CXM-105892]
- You’re unable to access the Secure Hub Store. You get the following error: Your sign on has expired. Please sign on again to continue. [CXM-106057]
- On XenMobile Server, you’re unable to create or edit the Automatically update managed apps policy in the German locale. [CXM-106565]
- On XenMobile Server version 10.13, you receive a license expiry notice even though the license expiration date is outside the notification window. [CXM-106581]
- On some apps, you see the Pending Updates status in the Secure Hub app store, even if the installed version is the latest. [CXM-106583]
- On XenMobile Server version 10.14, the Owned by tab appears blank for non-DEP iOS devices. [CXM-106586]
- On the XenMobile Server, you’re unable to create or edit the Restrictions device policy in the German locale. [CXM-106748]
The SCEP device policy fails when the Subject alternative names type isn’t None. [CXM-106847]
For fixed issues in version 10.14.0 rolling patch release, see:
This Preview product documentation is Citrix Confidential.
You agree to hold this documentation confidential pursuant to the terms of your Citrix Beta/Tech Preview Agreement.
The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described in the Preview documentation remains at our sole discretion and are subject to change without notice or consultation.
The documentation is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making Citrix product purchase decisions.
If you do not agree, select Do Not Agree to exit.