Single sign-on support for the Workspace URL for users logged in via Citrix Workspace app
Citrix Secure Access client now supports single sign-on for the Workspace URL when already logged in via Citrix Workspace app. This SSO functionality enhances the user experience by avoiding multiple authentications.
In case a user is not logged on to CWA or the required store is not configured as a primary store, the Secure Access client proceeds with authentication.
The following figure displays the SSO flow between the Citrix Workspace app and the Citrix Secure Access client.
Feature requirements for Windows
- Citrix Workspace Application version - Citrix Workspace 188.8.131.52(2210.5) or above
- Citrix Secure Access version - 184.108.40.206 or later
- Citrix Secure Access Windows Registry - EnableCWASSO
The SSO feature is disabled, by default. To enable this feature, add the following registry on the end-user machine.
- Registry Name - EnableCWASSO
- Registry Path - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Citrix\Secure Access Client
- Registry Type - REG_DWORD
- Registry Value - 1