To create an iOS APN (Access Point Network) profile
- In the Device Manager web console, on the
Policies tab under
- In the
New Configuration menu, click
- In theAPN Configuration Creation dialog
box, enter the policy identifier (name), display name, company name, and an
optional comment. .
- Next, select the
LDAP tab and enter the following information:
- Access Point Name. Enter the name of
the access point.
- Username. This string specifies the
user name for this APN. If it is missing, the device prompts for it during
- Password. The password for the user for
this APN. For obfuscation purposes, the password is encoded. If it is missing
from the payload, the device prompts for the password during profile
- Server proxy address.The IP address or
URL of the APN proxy.
- Server proxy port. The port number for
the APN proxy.
- Click the