For more requirements and compatibility information, see the following articles:
To run XenMobile 10.8, you need the following minimum system requirements:
- One of the following:
- XenServer (supported versions: 6.5.x, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3); for details, see XenServer
- VMware (supported versions: ESXi 5.5, ESXi 6.0, or ESXi 6.5.0); for details, see VMware
- Hyper-V (supported versions: Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016); for details, see Hyper-V
- Dual core processor
- Four virtual CPUs
- 8 GB of RAM for production environments; 4 GB of RAM for proof of concept and test environments
- 50 GB of disk space
- Citrix License Server 11.14.x or later
To run NetScaler Gateway with XenMobile 10.8, you need the following minimum system requirements.
- PostgreSQL (for test environments only). PostgreSQL is included with XenMobile. You can use it locally or remotely in test environments. Database migration is not supported. You can't move databases created in a test environment to a production environment.
Note: All XenMobile editions support Remote PostgreSQL 9.5.1 and 9.5.11 for Windows with the following limitations: Support for up to 300 devices. Use on-premises SQL Server for more than 300 devices; no support for clustering.
XenApp and XenDesktop 7.16
XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Long Term Service Release (LTSR)
XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 LTSR CU5
XenMobile Mail Manager 10.1.1.149
XenMobile NetScaler Connector 8.5.0.051