View performance data points
During playback, you can click the Show stats control to view, on an overlay, the following data points related to the recorded session:
- Round trip time
- Network (send)
- Network (receive)
- CPU usage
- Memory usage
- Session Recording collects round trip time every 15 seconds and the rest of the data points every second.
- Theoretically, Session Recording refreshes data on round trip times every five seconds. However, round trip time data actually refreshes every 15 seconds because of the collection cycle.
- Session recording refreshes the rest of the data points every 5 seconds and presents their average values on the overlay.
The overlay is semitransparent. You can relocate and hide it.
- To relocate the overlay, hover your mouse over the eight dots and then do a drag and drop.
- To hide the overlay, click Hide stats.
You can enable the overlay by selecting Log performance data when creating your event detection policy. For more information, see Configure event detection policies.