Register on-premises products with Citrix Cloud
Product registration is currently supported for Citrix License Server. To use this feature, you must first enable Call Home and register your License Server with Citrix Cloud from the Citrix Licensing Manager console. For instructions, see Usage and statistics.
Register a product
Product registration requires an 8-digit code that Citrix Cloud generates. Depending on your product, this code might be generated during the product installation process or when you run the product’s management console. When the product prompts you to register, the product requests the code from Citrix Cloud and displays it. You can then copy and paste this code or enter it manually from the Product Registration page in Citrix Cloud.
- From the Citrix Cloud menu, select Identity and Access Management.
- Select API Access > Product Registrations and then select Register.
- Enter the 8-digit product registration code for your Citrix product and click Continue.
- Review the registration details and then click Register.
Remove a product registration
If you remove servers running a registered Citrix product from your environment, the Product Registrations page still displays the servers. Use the following steps to remove the servers from Citrix Cloud. If needed, you can register the product again later to display the servers on the Product Registrations page.
- From the Product Registrations page, locate the server you want to remove.
- Click the ellipsis button and select Remove registration.
- When prompted, select Remove.