Register on-premises products with Citrix Cloud
You can easily register your on-premises Citrix product using short-code activation through Citrix Cloud. Depending on your product, this 8-digit code might be generated during the product installation process or when you run the product’s management console. When the product prompts you to register, the product requests the code from Citrix Cloud and displays it. You can then copy and paste this code or enter it manually in Citrix Cloud.
Register an on-premises License Server
Product registration is supported for Citrix License Server. To use this feature, you must perform the following tasks:
- Enable Call Home.
- Register your License Server with Citrix Cloud from the Citrix Licensing Manager console.
To register your on-premises License Server with Citrix Cloud, see Register and remove registration of your Citrix License Server.
To register your on-premises products successfully, ensure that the following addresses are contactable:
https://trust.citrixnetworkapi.net(for retrieving a code)
https://trust.citrixworkspacesapi.net/(for confirming the license server is registered)
https://cis.citrix.com(for data upload)
https://core.citrixworkspacesapi.net(for confirming that the license server certificate has not been revoked)
ocsp.digicert.com port 80
crl3.digicert.com port 80
crl4.digicert.com port 80
ocsp.entrust.net port 80
crl.entrust.net port 80
If you are using a proxy server with Citrix License Server, ensure that the proxy server is configured as described in Configure a proxy server in the Licensing product documentation.
Register a product
- From the Citrix Cloud menu, select Identity and Access Management.
- Select API Access > Product Registrations and then select Register.
- Enter the 8-digit product registration code for your Citrix product and click Continue.
- Review the registration details and then click Register.
Remove a product registration
If you remove servers running a registered Citrix product from your environment, the Product Registrations page still displays the servers. Use the following steps to remove the servers from Citrix Cloud. If needed, you can register the product again later to display the servers on the Product Registrations page.
- From the Product Registrations page, locate the server you want to remove.
- Click the ellipsis button and select Remove registration.
- When prompted, select Remove.