Citrix Cloud Overview
- About Citrix Cloud
- Service Level Goals
- Third Party Notifications
- Architectural Overview
- Citrix Cloud Service Trials
- Sign up for Citrix Cloud
- How to Get Help and Support
- System Requirements
- Secure Deployment Guide for the Citrix Cloud Platform
Citrix Cloud Management
- Identity and access management
- Monitor license usage for cloud services
- Assign users and groups to service offerings using Library
- Features for Citrix Partners
- Citrix Cloud Resource Locations
- Workspace configuration
Citrix Cloud Services
- XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- XenApp Essentials
- XenDesktop Essentials
- Smart Tools
- Secure Browser
- App Layering
- XenMobile Service
- XenMobile MDX Service
- NetScaler Gateway Service
- NetScaler Management and Analytics Service
- NetScaler Web App Security Service
- License Usage Insights Service
- Citrix Cloud Labs
- Advanced Concepts
Assign users and groups to service offerings using Library
You can assign resources or other items that you configure in a service (for example, applications and desktops configured in the XenApp and XenDesktop Service) to your Active Directory users and groups using the Library.
Offerings might consist of applications, desktops, data shares, and web apps that you create through a Citrix service. The Library displays all your offerings in a single view.
To view applications, desktops, policies, and any other related offering information, click the arrow on the offering card.
To manage users or groups for a single offering, click Manage Subscribers from the offering card’s menu.
To manage subscribers for multiple offerings, select the check mark on each offering and then click Manage Subscribers.
To add subscribers to the offering, choose a domain and then select the users or groups you want to add.
To remove a single subscriber, click the trash icon for a user or group. To remove multiple subscribers, select the users or groups and click Remove Selected.
After you add or remove subscribers from an offering, the offering card displays the current number of subscribers.
By default, the Library displays all offerings. To quickly view offerings for a specific service, select the filter for that service.
You can also search for any user or group that is currently subscribed to an offering in the Library. Citrix Cloud displays only the offerings that pertain to the user or group you select. To see all offerings for all users, click the X to clear the filter.