Register on-premises products with Citrix Cloud
You can easily register your on-premises Citrix product using short-code activation through Citrix Cloud. Depending on your product, this 8-digit code might be generated during the product installation process or when you run the product’s management console. When the product prompts you to register, the product requests the code from Citrix Cloud and displays it. You can then copy and paste this code or enter it manually in Citrix Cloud.
After registration, the Product Registrations page (Identity and Access Management > API Access > Product Registrations) displays the servers where your registered products reside.
On-premises products that you can register with Citrix Cloud include:
- Citrix Connector Appliance for Cloud Services
- Citrix Federated Authentication Service
- Citrix License Server
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, when registering a site with Citrix Analytics for Performance
This article describes the steps for registering an on-premises product with Citrix Cloud. For product-specific requirements, refer to the documentation for that product.
Register a product
- From the Citrix Cloud menu, select Identity and Access Management.
- Select API Access > Product Registrations and then select Register.
- Enter the 8-character alphanumeric code for your Citrix product and click Continue.
- Review the registration details and then click Register.
Remove a product registration
If you remove servers running a registered Citrix product from your environment, the Product Registrations page still displays the servers. Use the following steps to remove the servers from Citrix Cloud. If needed, you can register the product again later to display the servers on the Product Registrations page.
- From the Product Registrations page, locate the server you want to remove.
- Click the ellipsis button and select Remove registration.
- When prompted, select Remove.