Citrix Cloud Overview
- About Citrix Cloud
- Service Level Agreement
- Third Party Notifications
- Architectural Overview
- Citrix Cloud Service Trials
- Sign up for Citrix Cloud
- How to Get Help and Support
- System Requirements
- Secure Deployment Guide for the Citrix Cloud Platform
Citrix Cloud Management
- Identity and access management
- Monitor license usage for cloud services
- Assign users and groups to service offerings using Library
- Features for Citrix Partners
- Citrix Cloud Resource Locations
- Citrix Workspace platform
Citrix Cloud Services
- Access Control
- App Layering
- License Usage Insights Service
- NetScaler Gateway Service
- NetScaler Management and Analytics Service
- NetScaler Web App Security Service
- Secure Browser
- Smart Tools
- Workspace Environment Management
- XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- XenApp Essentials
- XenDesktop Essentials
- XenMobile Service
- XenMobile MDX Service
- Citrix Cloud Labs
- Advanced Concepts
Notifications provide information about issues or events that might be of interest to administrators, such as new Citrix Cloud features or problems with a machine in a resource location. Notifications can come from any service within Citrix Cloud.
The number of notifications appears near the top of the Citrix Cloud console page. For more details, click View All under Notifications in the console or select Notifications from the console menu.
After you’ve read a notification and acted on it (if required), select the notification and click Dismiss. Dismissing notifications removes them from your list and Citrix Cloud updates the notifications count when you return to the console home page.
Administrators receive their own notifications in Citrix Cloud. So, dismissing notifications doesn’t prevent other administators from viewing their notifications.
You can choose to receive notifications by email instead of signing in to view them. By default, email notifications are turned off.
When you enable emailed notifications, Citrix Cloud sends you an email for each notification. Notifications are sent as soon as possible. They are not grouped into a single email or batched for sending at a later time.
After reading an emailed notification, you can dismiss it through the Notifications page in Citrix Cloud.
To enable emailed notifications
- From the Citrix Cloud management console, click Account Settings.
- Select My Profile.
- Click the Email Notifications toggle button to turn on emailed notifications.
- Select the notifications you want to receive. By default, all notification types are selected.
Citrix Cloud automatically deletes notifications older than 90 days, regardless of whether they’ve been read. This ensures the Notifications page remains uncluttered and allows administrators to focus on only the most important notifications.