Citrix Cloud Overview
- About Citrix Cloud
- Service Level Goals
- Third Party Notifications
- Architectural Overview
- Citrix Cloud Service Trials
- Sign up for Citrix Cloud
- How to Get Help and Support
- System Requirements
- Secure Deployment Guide for the Citrix Cloud Platform
Citrix Cloud Management
- Identity and access management
- Monitor license usage for cloud services
- Assign users and groups to service offerings using Library
- Features for Citrix Partners
- Citrix Cloud Resource Locations
- Workspace configuration
Citrix Cloud Services
- Access Control
- App Layering
- License Usage Insights Service
- NetScaler Gateway Service
- NetScaler Management and Analytics Service
- NetScaler Web App Security Service
- Secure Browser
- Smart Tools
- Workspace Environment Management
- XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- XenApp Essentials
- XenDesktop Essentials
- XenMobile Service
- XenMobile MDX Service
- Citrix Cloud Labs
- Advanced Concepts
Get started with the License Usage Insights Service
The Licensing Usage Insights Service requires Citrix License Server 184.108.40.206 or later. Before you start using the service, download the latest Citrix License Server software and upgrade your license servers. Upgrading in-place is simple and fast. For more information about the latest Citrix License Server, refer to the Citrix Licensing documentation.
Before signing in, you’ll need to sign up for a Citrix Cloud account. Follow the steps described in Sign up for Citrix Cloud.
When creating your account, use the same My Citrix credentials that you use to allocate and download Citrix licenses from citrix.com. Citrix Cloud sends you an email at the address associated with My Citrix credentials to confirm the account.
When your Citrix Cloud account is ready to use, sign in at https://citrix.cloud.com using your email address and password.
From the Citrix Cloud console, locate the License Usage Insights Service and click Manage. For an overview of the service’s key features, see Use the License Usage Insights Service.