Citrix Cloud Overview
- About Citrix Cloud
- Service Level Goals
- Third Party Notifications
- Architectural Overview
- Citrix Cloud Service Trials
- Sign up for Citrix Cloud
- How to Get Help and Support
- System Requirements
- Secure Deployment Guide for the Citrix Cloud Platform
Citrix Cloud Management
- Identity and access management
- Monitor license usage for cloud services
- Assign users and groups to service offerings using Library
- Features for Citrix Partners
- Citrix Cloud Resource Locations
- Workspace configuration
Citrix Cloud Services
- XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- XenApp Essentials
- XenDesktop Essentials
- Smart Tools
- Secure Browser
- App Layering
- XenMobile Service
- XenMobile MDX Service
- NetScaler Gateway Service
- NetScaler Management and Analytics Service
- NetScaler Web App Security Service
- Workspace Environment Management
- License Usage Insights Service
- Citrix Cloud Labs
- Advanced Concepts
Service Level Goals
Citrix Cloud is designed using industry best practices to achieve cloud scale and a high degree of service availability.
Citrix’s goal is to maintain at least 99.9% availability in any 30 calendar day period. Service interruptions and scheduled maintenance can be monitored on an ongoing basis at http://status.cloud.com.
The calculation of this Service Level Goal will not include loss of availability from the following causes:
- Customer failure to follow configuration requirements for Citrix Cloud documented on http://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-cloud.html.
- Any component not managed by Citrix including, but not limited to, customer controlled physical and virtual machines, customer installed and maintained operating systems and software, customer installed and controlled networking equipment or other hardware; customer defined and controlled security settings, group policies and other configuration policies; public cloud provider failures, Internet Service Provider failures or other external to Citrix’s control.
- Service disruption due to reasons beyond Citrix’s control, including natural disaster, war or acts of terrorism, government action.