Add administrators to a Citrix Cloud account
Administrators are managed from the Citrix Cloud console. If you want to be added as an administrator to an existing Citrix Cloud account, you must be invited by an existing administrator of the account.
Invite new administrators
After signing in to Citrix Cloud, select Identity and Access Management from the menu.
On the Identity and Access Management page, click Administrators. The console shows all the current administrators in the account.
To invite an administrator, enter their email address and then click Invite. Citrix Cloud sends an invitation to the email address you specified and adds the administrator to the list. The email is sent from email@example.com and explains how to access the account.
When the administrator receives the email, they click the Join link to accept the invitation. Also, a browser window opens, displaying a page where they can create their password.
Note: If the administrator already has an account, Citrix Cloud prompts them to use their existing password and sign in. After accepting the invitation, the administrator receives a welcome email and Citrix Cloud shows the administrator as “Active” in the console.
Configure administrator permissions
When you add administrators to your Citrix Cloud account, you might need to assign different levels of access to them, such as:
- Help desk access for Virtual Apps and Desktops service
- Access to manage one or more specific cloud services
- Restricted access to partner administrators
- Read only access
With delegated administration in Citrix Cloud, you can configure the access permissions all of your administrators need in accordance with their role in your organization.
To define access permissions
Only Citrix administrators with Full access can define access permissions for other administrators.
- Sign in to Citrix Cloud at https://citrix.cloud.com.
- Click the menu button in the top-left corner of the page and select Identity and Access Management.
- Click the Administrators tab.
- Locate the administrator you want to manage, click the More options button, and select Edit access.
- To allow or disallow specific permissions, select Custom access. By default, administrators have Full access to all functions in Citrix Cloud.
- For each permission, select or clear the check mark as needed.
- Click Save Changes.