This content has been machine translated dynamically.
Dieser Inhalt ist eine maschinelle Übersetzung, die dynamisch erstellt wurde. (Haftungsausschluss)
Cet article a été traduit automatiquement de manière dynamique. (Clause de non responsabilité)
Este artículo lo ha traducido una máquina de forma dinámica. (Aviso legal)
이 콘텐츠는 동적으로 기계 번역되었습니다. 책임 부인
Este texto foi traduzido automaticamente. (Aviso legal)
Questo contenuto è stato tradotto dinamicamente con traduzione automatica.(Esclusione di responsabilità))
This article has been machine translated.
Dieser Artikel wurde maschinell übersetzt. (Haftungsausschluss)
Ce article a été traduit automatiquement. (Clause de non responsabilité)
Este artículo ha sido traducido automáticamente. (Aviso legal)
이 기사는 기계 번역되었습니다.책임 부인
Este artigo foi traduzido automaticamente.(Aviso legal)
Questo articolo è stato tradotto automaticamente.(Esclusione di responsabilità))
If a known issue has a workaround, it is provided after the description of the issue.
The following warning applies to any workaround that suggests changing a registry entry:
Editing the registry incorrectly can cause serious problems that might require you to reinstall your operating system. Citrix cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of the Registry Editor can be solved. Use the Registry Editor at your own risk. Be sure to back up the registry before you edit it.
If you migrate from on-premises to Cloud environments using Automated Configuration tool (ACT), then User Logoff Notifications data in Manage Autoscale interface changes to Send logoff reminders without forcing user logoff after migration is complete. To resolve the issue, download the latest version of ACT from Automated Configuration for Virtual Apps and Desktops.
In Azure environments, when logging into the VDA using the ICA session, you might see a black screen for approximately five minutes if you launch a seamless app for the same desktop. [HDX-46159]
After changes in the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops architecture in version 2209, the default icons for Windows desktops and for applications deployed before this release have changed to generic PC desktop icons. This change is only applicable to desktops and applications that are pointing to the default icon. If you want to change icons back to the Windows application default icon, run the following script using the Remote PowerShell SDK:
Get-BrokerApplication -IconUid 1 | Set-BrokerApplication -IconUid 0.
If you launch the app bar and then open the Connection Center menu in Citrix Workspace app for Windows, the app bar doesn’t appear under the server that hosts it. [HDX-27504]
If you use Citrix Workspace app for Windows and launch the app bar in a vertical position, the bar covers the Start menu or the system clock tray. [HDX-27505]
The combo box might not display properly when a user selects a combo box that is already in focus on the host. As a workaround, select another UI element and then select the combo box. [HDX-21671]
For Windows 11 version 22H2, when moving a Windows Media Player window within a session, only the bottom half of the video is displayed. As a workaround, select: Settings > System > Multitasking > Snap windows > Show snap layouts when I drag a window to the top of my screen. [HDX-42092]
- When sharing a minimized app, the title bar of the app might also be shared. [HDX-33898]
- Setting the policy View window contents while dragging to Prohibited does not work on ESXi and Hyper-V. [HDX-22002]
- If you start a video preview using a 64-bit webcam app over Theora compression, the session might crash. [HDX-21443]
- For Windows 11 version 22H2, when moving a Windows Media Player window within a session, only the bottom half of the video is displayed. As a workaround, select: Settings > System > Multitasking > Snap windows > Show snap layouts when I drag a window to the top of my screen [HDX-42092]
Universal Print Server printers selected on the virtual desktop do not appear in the Devices and Printers window in the control panel. However, when users are working in applications, they can use those printers. This issue occurs only on Windows Server 2012, Windows 10, and Windows 8. For more information, see CTX213540. [HDX-5043, 335153]
The default printer might not be marked correctly in the printing dialog window. This issue does not affect print jobs sent to the default printer. [HDX-12755]
- The PowerShell command
ForgetVMparameter might not function correctly if the Delivery Controller and remote PowerShell versions are not compatible. This implies that the Delivery Controller and remote PowerShell versions must be both earlier than 2212, or 2212 or later. For example, if the Delivery Controller version is later than 2212 and the remote PowerShell version is earlier than 2212, then the
ForgetVMparameter does not function as expected. As a workaround, download the latest PowerShell version to work with the latest Delivery controller version. [PMCS-40278]
- In a VMware environment hosted on AWS, the MCS machine catalog creation fails if the master image is vTPM enabled. This issue affects all Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops versions. For VMware support, see Get Support. [PMCS-37603]
- Chrome supports UI Automation only for toolbars, tabs, menus, and buttons around a webpage. Because of this Chrome issue, the automatic keyboard display feature might not work in a Chrome browser on touch devices. As a workaround, run
chrome --force-renderer-accessibilityor you can open a new browser tab, type
chrome://accessibility, and enable Native accessibility API support for specific or all pages. In addition, when you publish a seamless app, you can publish Chrome with the
- In browser content redirection, after starting a YouTube video using the YouTube HTML5 video player, full-screen mode might not work. You click the icon in the lower-right corner of the video, and the video doesn’t resize leaving the black background in the full area of the page. As a workaround, click the full screen button, and then select theater mode. [HDX-11294]
- Profile Management 2308 documentation provides specific information about the updates in this release.
- Linux VDA 2308 documentation provides specific information about the updates in this release.
- Session Recording 2308 documentation provides specific information about the updates in this release.
- Workspace Environment Management 2308 documentation provides specific information about the updates in this release.
- Citrix Provisioning 2308 documentation provides specific information about the updates in this release.
- Federated Authentication Service 2308 documentation provides specific information about the updates in this release.
This Preview product documentation is Citrix Confidential.
You agree to hold this documentation confidential pursuant to the terms of your Citrix Beta/Tech Preview Agreement.
The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described in the Preview documentation remains at our sole discretion and are subject to change without notice or consultation.
The documentation is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making Citrix product purchase decisions.
If you do not agree, select Do Not Agree to exit.