XenMobile provides the following pre-defined reports that let you analyze your app and device deployments:
- Apps by Devices & User – Lists managed apps that users have on their devices. This report does not include the personal apps installed on a device.
- Terms & Conditions – Lists users who have accepted and declined Terms and Conditions agreements.
- Top 25 Apps – Lists up to 25 apps that most users have on their devices.
- Jailbroken/Rooted Devices – Lists jailbroken iOS devices and rooted Android devices.
- Top 10 Apps – Failed Deployment - Lists up to 10 apps that have failed to deploy.
- Inactive Devices – Lists devices that have been inactive for a specified period of time.
- Apps by Type & Category – Lists apps by version, type, and category.
- Device Enrollment – Lists all enrolled devices.
- Apps by Platform – Lists apps and app versions by device platform and version.
- Blacklisted Apps by Device & User - Lists blacklisted apps that users have on their devices.
- Devices & Apps – Lists devices that are running managed apps.
The reports are in .csv format, which you can open with programs like Microsoft Excel.
Follow these steps to create a report:
1. In the XenMobile console, click Analyze, and then click Reporting. The Reporting page appears.
Each report type includes a description of the information the report gathers, as well as the specific report data, as shown in the following example:
2. Click the report you want to create. Depending on the browser you are using, the file is automatically downloaded or you are asked to save the file.
3. Repeat step 2 for each report you want to create.
The following figure shows part of a Top 25 Apps report as it appears in Microsoft Excel: